Saturday, 5 April 2014

[FOOD] The Meat & Wine Co

I rarely eat at Southbank. However, after trying The Meat & Wine Co, it looks like I'll be eating in the area again.

The Meat & Wine Co

Open 7 days a week (12pm-10pm Sunday to Thursday | 12pm to late Friday to Saturday), The Meat & Wine Co is located in Southbank (3 Freshwater Place). Along with their a la carte menu, they also have an express lunch menu  and a business set lunch menu.

Food

Chicken Burger ($20-$25ish)

The menu has changed since I've been there so I'm not sure of the exact name and price of this dish. From what I remember it's a chicken burger with lettuce and crispy onion rings and it cost around $20-$25. The burger was nice and the chips were really good. Be warned though - the bowl (that the chips are sitting in) has no bottom so don't pick up the bowl as your chips will just fall out.

tl:dr; I liked The Meat & Wine Co and would try it again.

The Meat & Wine Co Southbank on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment